High performance HiFi Speaker
- Ridge-dome shaped 1” pure magnesium diaphragm tweeter
- World-first 5.2” HR shaped pure magnesium diaphragm mid range unit
- Glossy piano finish CE plywood enclosure
- Unique MID controller to adjust the tone
- Independent network circuitry for each driver
- Gold plated machined copper terminal
GX250MG High performance HiFi Speaker
- Large scale 1” 99.9% pure magnesium ridge-dome shaped tweeter ideally disperses amp vibration. Powered by 3.6” ferrite magnet with 3.2” boost magnet
- World-first 5.2” HR shaped 99.9% pure magnesium mid range unit offering high speed sound without metal tone.
- The HR shaped diaphragm used for the woofer unit disperses unwanted resonance. The seamless connection with the mid range is the basis of this speaker system.
- CE plywood used for the front baffle, top and sides was specially developed for acoustic use, bonding two different boards (Camphor and Eucalyptus) of different stiffness and density.
- The front baffle is made of 2 x 18mm CE plywood with a total thickness of 36mm for natural sounding acoustics.
- The base board is 8 x 9mm MDF with copper feet. Each foot height is adjustable to eliminate any rattling.
- The hand finished glossy piano enclosure features a magnetically attached front grille.
- Unique MID Controller adjusts the most sensitive range of 1.6kHz to 6kHz with +1dB to -2dB variable level.
- The signal through the MID Controller is separated from the tweeter to avoid deterioration of sound quality.
- Independent network circuitry is used for each woofer to prevent mutual electronic interference. OFC (Oxygen-Free Copper) wire is used for internal wiring and the connecting points are covered with a gold plated sleeve. Input terminal is machined copper with gold plating.